Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello, friends. Just a few hours ago my husband, Charles, and I returned from North Carolina. Our daughter, Marie and her husband, Tom, went with us. We attended our granddaughter's wedding. She married a very handsome man, James Etringer, on October 26, 2013 at 12 o'clock noon. The wedding went on without a glich and after many pictures, we all went to the country club for the reception. The landscapes around the club are so beautiful. Marie, who loves to photograph beautiful things, took many pictures of the bridal party inside the club and outside on the balcony. They turned out to be gorgeous pictures, fit for a wedding album. Although they had a professional photographer, Marie's pictures will be the first to be seen. She has already posted many of them on Facebook for everyone to see. We enjoyed our trip down to Mount Airy, N.C., looking at all the beautiful changing leaves and the majestic mountain ranges all down through Virginia. I have an affinity for mountains since I was born on one 73 years ago. Seeing all those lovely mountains was like giving candy to a starving child. I just ate up the scenery. It may be a long time before we see such beauty again so I have to make the memories last. Well, dear friends, I must stop for now. My hands are as cold as ice so typing is difficult. I have to go turn on the heat! I do believe winter is on its way. Brrrrr! My teeth are already beginning to chatter. It's been a lovely but tiring day so I will write more another time. God bless you all. Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment